Live Update

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

06/16/2010 After Bell Quick Summary

Nothing to say, I don’t feel good about tomorrow, but I have no tricks to coax you into believing so. The bottom line, the SPY ST Model is now in BUY mode, so to me, officially the intermediate-term trend is up and I have no intention to argue with it. A possible stock trading expert in my forum claimed today that the model could be worthless, sadly, he didn’t say why because he seldom said anything in my forum either, but I think you have the right to know the possible expert’s comment on my SPY ST Model. I have no intention to recommend anything to you, please make your own decision on whether this or that could be trusted, after all, it’s your money.

The chart below is for fun only as I mentioned in the last night’s report, an extremely high NYMO usually means a big pullback the next day, but instead we got a small red. Well, the only small red in the past is marked by blue cycle as well. Again, for fun only, because I have to find something to say no matter what, a promise is a promise.

1

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

The information contained on this website and from any communication related to the author’s blog and chartbook is for information purposes only. The chart analysis and the market recap do not hold out as providing any financial, legal, investment, or other advice. In addition, no suggestion or advice is offered regarding the nature, profitability, suitability, sustainability of any particular trading practice or investment strategy. The materials on this website do not constitute offer or advice and you should not rely on the information here to make or refrain from making any decision or take or refrain from taking any action. It is up to the visitors to make their own decisions, or to consult with a registered professional financial advisor.

This websites provides third-party websites for your convenience but the author does not endorse, approve, or certify the information on other websites, nor does the author take responsibility for a part or all materials on the third-party websites which are not maintained by the author.