SHORT-TERM: IF NO NEW HIGH TOMORROW, THEN BEAR MAY STILL HAVE CHANCES
Nothing to say today, let’s see tomorrow. If up again but couldn’t make a new high then according to the “n vs n” rule, for the equally 3 trading days, bears advanced more therefore by definition this is a sellable bounce so bears may still have hopes no matter whether we see a new high the day after tomorrow or not.
Just a reminder, statistically, pivot point usually happens in March. For now, if indeed, the coming March should be a pivot top.
INTERMEDIATE-TERM: PULLBACK SINCE 02/22 COULD LAST 4 WEEKS ON AVERAGE, THE 02/18 HIGH WILL BE REVISITED THEREAFTER
See 02/23 Market Recap for more details.
SEASONALITY: FIRST TRADING DAY IN MARCH COULD BE VERY BULLISH
See 02/25 Market Recap for more details.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OTHER ETFS IN MY PUBLIC CHART LIST
|CHINA Weekly||UP||No higher low yet but the rebound is so strong so could be in uptrend now.|
|TLT||Could be a channel breakout, trend may about to change.|
|USO||Clear breakout on WTIC chart.|
|XLE Weekly||UP||Too far above MA(200).|
- Please make sure you understand how to use the table above. The purpose of this report is to provide info so contradictory signals are always presented.
- Conclusions can be confirmed endlessly, but trading wise, you have to take actions at certain risk level as soon as you feel the confirmation is enough. There’s no way for me to adapt to different risk levels therefore no trading signals will be given in this report except the mechanical signals such as SPY ST Model.
- * = New update; Blue Text = Link to a chart in my public chart list.
- Trading signals in OTHER ETFs table are mechanical signals. See HERE for back test results. 08/31 L, for example, means Long on 08/31.
- UP = Intermediate-term uptrend. Set when I see at least one higher high and higher low on daily chart.
- DOWN = Intermediate-term downtrend. Set when I see at least one lower high and lower low on daily chart.